Well...we made it Spokane. We've been here 3 weeks. We found an apartment almost right away and were able to move in 6 days after arriving in Spokane, which was such a blessing. I love the apartment! It is big, sunny and cheery! God has really blessed us.
Kars begins flight school tomorrow! He is excited to learn to fly and excited to be back with friends. I will begin searching for a job, continuing to trust that God knows where HE wants me to be! Please pray for His direction.
I will hopefully begin working on our overdue newsletter soon....so be looking out for that!
This past weekend we were able to go camping in the Mountains of N. Idaho. It was so beautiful and very fun. We stayed in a "luxury" tent...which had a bed and wood stove to keep us warm. There was also our own kitchen and outhouse at our campsite...very nice. Yesterday we went on a hike to Moose Lake. It was gorgeous---a placid lake surrounded by mountains and pine trees. I'll have to post some pictures after we get them off our camera! We also went out in a row boat on another lake. Kars is a great rower! =) It was a fun trip, we could have stayed several more days....
1 comment:
Hey Missy! I am going to be visiting home for a few weeks in August/September. I hope we can catch eachother!
Post a Comment