Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Soccer Coach?!?!

Sooo....I am applying for this job this week that I am super excited about. I actually don't think there is much of a chance that I will get it, but I know that it doesn't hurt to try and to "throw myself into" the application process. =)

The job is an Assistant Coach for the Women's Soccer Team at Gonzaga University. I think that I would LOVE this job...it would include both administrative stuff (using my organizational skills) and assisting with practices, games, and interaction with the players (using my love of soccer and people!). So, we shall see. It is still my goal to get the job that God wants me to have and so if this doesn't work out, I will take it as His direction that it wasn't for me....but until then, I am praying that, if He wills, I will get this job! I hesitated to post this on here, since I really don't think it'll happen....but then I thought it would be fun to share the excitement of the possibility with you, even if it doesn't work out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sounds like a position you would enjoy....hope it works and if not God has something else for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Missy Missy, I am going to PRAY for this! It sounds SO GOOD for you!
Kacie