
Living Room "entertainment center"

Living Room Window (I made the curtains with the material
left over from re-upholstering our dining room chairs...
you can see them better in next picture.)

Other side of living room

Front view of our "entertainment center"

Front Door, Front Closet and Kitchen "window"

Dining Room (with chairs I re-upholstered)

Right side of kitchen

Left Side of Kitchen

Hallway (bathroom on left and guest room straight ahead)

Hallway (guest room straight ahead,
our bedroom next to that and hallway closet on right side)

Bathroom

Wall behind bathroom door

Office/Sewing Room/Guest Room (this is just one side of the room...
the other side has space for our air mattress and is ready for you to come and stay with us!!)

Guest Room "curtain" (*I just draped the material over the curtain rod....
I haven't decided if I'll leave it or make curtains out of it. Any opinions or suggestions?)

Our bedroom


our huge closet with mirror doors

Bedroom curtains I made =) It was very simple, but I'm still proud of myself!
So now that you've all "seen" it, please DO come and visit us! We really wanted a 2-bedroom apt so we could host people and we would love it if any of you came!
2 comments:
Yea! Thanks for the tour!
I say make curtains because light in the mornings can really interrupt sleep and curtains help block it. :)
I don't know if other people have had this experience but the url for your blog actually has a hyphen - not an underscore - between kabar and kroneman. I think in the last newsletter it had the underscore... just a detail - wasn't sure if it was a typo or you thought it didn't have a hyphen. :)
We want to see you! What are your Thanksgiving plans?
Wow, that's a pretty nice apartment. I like it :D I'm finally able to read your guy's blog. Last semester i was up at school and the blog was blocked. And last year i saw you guys every weekend/night? anyways. looks like a fun appartment.
~len
Post a Comment