The year is progressing quite fast....oftentimes it seemed to pass by VERY slow. But about a week and a half ago I started thinking about doing my exam for my Powerplant mechanics license. You may have read that Back in November I was studying for a similar exam, that was for my Airframe exam.
My Airframe exam covered everything I learned from September of 2005 through all that i was yet to learn in December. My Powerplant license will be easier since it only covers what I learned from January through June 15.
I have sceduled my test for MAY 18th, which means I have a little over two weeks to study all i have learned in the last 4 months and everything that we still have to learn in the next month and a half. Needless to say, these days are filled with hours of study...May 18th is fast approaching.
Please pray:
- That I will be able to prepare well for this test and not get distracted
- For all the Moody guys who need to do this test before July 5th
*Note: there are only a few DME (designated Mechanics Examiners) in the area, so it's a bottleneck trying to get everyone to get their licenses. Hence the reason i'm taking mine so very early.*
1 comment:
Do well today, Kars!!! Hope you're prepared as much as possible and not worried... May God continue to guide. :)
Post a Comment