Today i had an interview with the Washington Pilots Association for the Tom Eller scholarship. This interview was promised to us, in May. We've been trying to get in contact with the WPA since then trying to figure out if this interview was still going to happen. I myself was particularly interested in chasing this down because this is one of the only scholarships that doesn't require you to be a US citizen.
at 2:00 PM this afternoon, I and 4 other Moody aviation guys arrive for our interviews. I had the privilige of going in first. There were three gentlemen and one lady conducting the interview. One of the first questions i got was: What kind of car do you drive? I was asked why i chose to come to the US and why Washington. I was able to explain Moody's reputation and why i wanted the training.
One gentlemen asked me what kind of model Helio JAARS flies. I vaguely remember the number H-295. I hope it's right:). He asked about the Engine (IO540 Lycoming). I'm not sure why some of these things stick in my head, but i sure am glad they do.
Overal i think the interview went well. We'll see if i get the scholarship. It would definately be nice, but if one of the other guys wins it. Then i guess i have nothing to complain about. God has definately shown that he works in different ways than i imagine sometimes. These other guys are in financial need as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment