Kars and I were privileged to spend 9 days in Holland on our way to Nairobi, Kenya. Kars was born in the Netherlands and all of his extended family still live there. I had never met any of the extended family or gotten to see the places in Holland where his parents lived. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and were able to travel around quite a bit and see many family and friends. I just went through our pictures from the trip and tried to narrow it down to a smaller number...it was difficult. So, we'll see how many posts it takes to fit all of our pictures in. =) I hope you enjoy them.
1 comment:
the cheese shop! Oh my heart...
I don't think I ever met Pieter... how are those old friends from Kenya and Papua doing now in Dutch society - do they find a steady Christian community around them?
Post a Comment