Saturday, February 28, 2009

Job Changes

Once again I am amazed at how much time has passed since I last posted on here.  Re-reading my posts is humbling...and honestly quite crazy considering what is going on in my job situation right now.  The past couple months have been very stressful and full of drama.  I have still been working for the 2 families which I have written about in the past.  However, the family with twins asked if I would consider working for them full-time, as they have their third baby due in May, which will give them 3 girls under 2 1/2 years.  After thinking and praying about it for several weeks, since this would obviously affect the other family I work for, I decided to talk to them about it and see what their thoughts were.  They really didn't like the idea of me leaving them (which is good...) and were even willing to give up one of the main days I work for them, to try and allow both families to keep me.  However, the twins family was not willing to do this, which means that they are currently searching for someone else to work for them full-time.  When they do find someone, I will be left with just the part-time hours with the other family.  I would really appreciate your prayers for this time, as I will need to look for another part-time position which will fit with my other schedule.  Although I am not looking forward to the changes (I really love the twins and don't want to leave them!!) and having to job search for the 5th time in 2 years, I am trusting that God is in control of the entire situation and that He is MORE than capable of finding a good fit for me.  

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Missy~
I will be praying for just the right family for you to work for! I know that you are a tremendous blessing to each family and they are so blessed to have you caring for & loving their children! Thanks for updating your blog!