"kabar" (the goings of..) Kars & Missy

On this page we hope to share some of our Journey to the mission field. Currently we live in Longview TX, where Kars is flight instructing at LeTourneau University.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Wedding Pictures

It has been a very very long time since I have posted anything on this site....I apologize for that. We have a dial-up connection at home and I rarely get on the computer for more than a few minutes to check e-mail. However I can get on the internet during lunchtimes at work. So I thought I'd post some more photo's

Posted by Kars at 11:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Kars
  • Missy

Links

  • Andrew's Music
  • Newsletters/Niewsbrieven
free web counter
free web counter

Other Blogs

  • papua2001mk's Xanga
  • overeducated underachiever
  • alistruska's Xanga

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • PC-6
      • More Wedding Pictures
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
Travel theme. Theme images by zbindere. Powered by Blogger.