Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Benji Pictures from June


I can't believe the month of June is almost over! We started this month by celebrating Benji's 1st birthday! We had a very small party and just invited our close friends, Bill and Linda over for dinner and presents. Here is Benji checking out his new drum!

Benji loves reading---here he is "reading" his birthday card

He enjoyed his first taste of chocolate cupcake!

Kars and Benji playing!
A week later we got to celebrate both Pawpaw (Benji's great-grandpa) and Benji's birthdays!

I love how Benji is anticipating this bite!

Benji playing with a new friend!

Part-way through June we got to go on a trip to Pennsylvania for a good friend's wedding. In preparation of our trip, I brought Benji's carseat inside to clean it out. I turned around to see Benji had climbed into it as soon as I set it down! I guess this proves his likes his seat!

Here we are at the wedding. It was such a blessing to be there and be witnesses to Ben and Lauren's union!


I love this picture of them leaving the reception!


Today we are excited to drive to Dallas to pick up Kars' mom who is flying in from the Netherlands (and before that Indonesia). We will get to spend a little over 2 weeks together before we head to our Wycliffe class in Orlando. We are looking forward to having time together! The last time we saw her was when Benji's was 9-days-old....crazy that it's been over a year!

No comments: